So 2009 is over (and has been for about a week now) but I’ve been too busy doing exciting things to keep up to date with blogging… Had an amazing Christmas with the family and catching up with lovely friends & spent the new year playing wii, solving murders and speaking with and australian accent with some of my most favourite friends.
2009 was an amazing year, here are 9 Blessings from 2009:
1) Lived abroad in Finland for 4 months
2) Super fun 21st surprised birthday party
3) Went to Cherish at ALC this year
4) Got the opportunity to preach in Church
5) 2 Amazing holidays to Arctic Circle with the family and Benji
7) Saw Benji graduate ALC Leadership Academy earning the study application award.
8) Read through the New Testament in 30 days
9) Started loaning with Kiva
With New Year, comes new years resolutions and reflection over the past years accomplishments… We Brits seem to be really cynical of new years resolutions often rolling off statistics that the majority of people have given up their new found good habits by valentines day. Some people seem “above” such foolishness as new ears resolutions. My opinion is, if you don’t try, you’ll never win, so I’m all for them! Yes, I may have given up on many of them by the end of the month, but I may keep some of them up, so I’m willing to give them a go:
1) Memorise 26 bible verses by the end of the year
2) Make a dress
3) Make a budget and stick to it
4) Read the whole bible by the end of the year
5) Reorganise my room
6) Read at least 1 book a month
7) Visit the English Countryside as a tourist
8) Finish my quilt
9) Go to at least one conference this year
10) Paint or draw a picture every month
Happy New Year to everyone!